Lake One-Ely Outfitting & Canoe Rentals
Top 10 Reasons to Rent Your Canoe Right on Lake One (instead of in town):
- Avoid the traffic by not renting in town, and get a head start on Lake One portage!
- Set your own schedule--early or late, reserve the time that’s most convenient for you.
- No added pressure of pick-up schedules, deadlines or transportation fees.
- Hassle-free BWCA canoe outfitting—because all our outfitting equipment is right at the lake—no packing, towing, or unloading!
- Lake One is 100% motor-free—no motor boats, tow boats, or float planes—so you will enjoy a truly peaceful and tranquil wilderness experience in the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness.
- Personalized service from Frank & Roger—right on Lake One, where you need it.
- Rent a Lakeside Bunkhouse or Lakeside Lodge before your trip.
- A larger variety of Boundary Waters canoe routes—there are more routes out of Lake One than from most starting points, so you can have a unique adventure on every outing!
- Rates competitive with any local Ely outfitter—we truly offer the best value in canoe renting & BWCA outfitting packages.
- Secure parking in our own lot—avoid security concerns about the BWCAW public access lot.