Complete BWCAW Outfitting
Our complete Lake One-Ely Outfitting package enables you to "park, paddle, and portage" and be on the lake in just minutes. You can finish your trip as easily as you started - right back at our dock! Or, you can request a pick-up at an alternate entry point. Contact Lake One-Ely Canoes today to reserve your complete BWCAW outfitting package!
A $75/person deposit is required at time of reservation.
All deposits are non-refundable.
All rates are per person + tax and subject to change.
Solo trips are 1.5 rate + tax.
Age 16 and under deduct 10%.
Day Trip Package for only $25!
Want to get out into the BWCAW, but just for the day - no BWCAW
permit reservation required?! Stop by the lodge for a FREE
day-use permit, Lake One map, and personalized routing service.
Your package includes one aluminum canoe, life jackets, paddles,
portage yokes, and free parking for the low cost of $25!
(Sorry, no 1/2 day rentals available.)
Here's what your complete outfitting package includes (see our packing list for recommendations on what you should bring):
• Canoe - choose from one of the following:
• Alumacraft Ultra Lightweight
(17' or 18.5')
• Souris River Kevlar (17' or 18.5') - add
$14/day per canoe
• Straight or bent shaft aluminum paddles
• Sterns personal flotation device (PFD)
• Padded portage yokes
• Eureka Timberline A-frame tent with rain fly, screen, poles, and ground cloth
• Slumberjack sleeping bag with compression sack
• Thermarest self-inflating sleeping pad
• Nylon kitchen tarp with rope tie-downs
• Packsacks of your choice: #4, #3, or #2 with plastic bag liners
• 2-burner cookstove with bottle of gas
• Cook kit with complete cooking and eating utensils
• Lantern with gas bottles
• Rope for food pack bear protection
• Complete food set-up
• Water and food mixing bottles
• Camp axe with sheath
• Camp saw
• Set of large-scale maps
• Personal routing and fishing information
• Shuttle to & from Fall Lake(24), Moose Lake(25), Wood Lake(26), Snowbank Lake(27,28) and the North Kawishiwi River Ojibway/Triangle(29) entry points
• Free parking in a secure parking lot